Breakthrough in modern water analysis!
FluoSens is an advanced fluorometer for the immediate measurement of water ingredients such as tryptophan or proteins and organic pollutants, humic acids and optional chlorophyll-a from different kinds of microalgae.
The versatile FluoSens delivers SAC (Spectral Absorption Coefficient) values and transmission data in a semi continuous flow through mode. Different channels enable prompt analysis from different sources and allow estimation of contents with the bbe++ software.
The new way of water analysis – FluoSens
- immediate measurement of water ingredients
- long term survey
- transmission data in a semi continuous flow through mode
- optional multichannel unit enables analysis of different sources
- turbidity correction
- Waterway analysis and assessment
- Waterworks process monitoring
- Pollution detection
- Effluent/sewage water monitoring
- Intake monitoring
- Dam and river monitoring
- monitoring of water contamination with farm slurry
bbe++ software is used to record and analyse the data.
- online display
- saving of data and parameters at any time
- parameterisation of the measurement
- data export to EXCEL and ASCII files
- print function
Technical specification of the FluoSens
|path length (for transmission measurement)||42 mm|
|Sample volume||~45 ml|
|Size (H x W x D)||540 x 600 x 240 mm|
|Power supply||110/230V @50/60Hz|
|Power input||135 W|
|Temperature||Sample: 0 - 35° C / Environment: 0 - 40° C|
|Data interfaces||RS232, LAN|
|Requirements for installation||
Subject to alteration!