There were guest from Austria, France, the Netherlands, Israel, Japan, Korea and Singapore.
The presentations covered the use of early warning systems, water security, risk management and bio-monitoring instruments in Germany, the Netherlands and around the world.
- Appel, Christoph. “Fish In-Vivo Monitoring of Flatfish Aquaculture.”
- Blohm, Werner. “Automated Surface Monitoring Stations in Hamburg.”
- Hansen, Prof. P. D. “Risk Assessment in Aquatic Systems.”
- Ihle, Thilo. “Wax and Wane of Mycrocystis in Lake Sediments.”
- Kolland, Ina and Weber, Gerlinde. “Daphnia Test in the Rhine Station at Worms.”
- Lechelt, Michael. “Comparison between the Algae Growth Inhibition Test and Toxicity Determination.”
- Lechelt, Michael. “Examination of Alarm Detection using the Alarm Index.”
- Maschek, Maria. “Operational Area of the BenthoFluor.”
- Massan, D. "Bioassays to Asses Toxicity"
- Moldaenke, Christian. “Press Reports concerning an Attack on the Drinking Water Uptake at Lake Konstanz.”
- Oda, Dr Hideo. "Benthic algae on tidal flats and river stone surfaces."
- Penders, Eric. "Early Warning Strategy for a Drinking Water Company."
- Staaks, Georg. “Aquatic Animal Behavioural Test.”
- Waller, Uwe. “Recirculation Systems for the Mariculture of Fish.”
- Werth, Christina. “New suitable test organisms for real-time biomonitoring.”
- Wesseler, Elizabeth. “Lakes in Schleswig-Holstein on their way to good ecological status.”
- Zeira, Gadi. “The bbe Fluoroprobe in the Israeli Water Systems of Merkorot.”