CODmn-PWRII is a high performance automatically CODMn（permanganate Index）analyzer which was developed by the German company bbe GmbH，the device consists of the sampling unit, digester unit, measure unit, operate and display unit. The device with reasonable design of the construction, working stable and reliable, easier maintenance which can can accuracy detect the permanganate Index of the surface water, drinking water and sea water.
- High accuracy spectrophotometer detection unit which fully guarantee the stable and accuracy of the end point determinate.
- Highly stable peristaltic pump keep precise metering of the water sample and reagent, and each reagent sampling by independent peristaltic pump to avoid the cross contamination among the reagents.
- High performance digest unit make sample effective digest which improve the accuracy of the measurement.
- Instrument’s construction simple, easier installation, working stable and reliable, easier maintenance.
- Programmable control unit can achieve automatically analysis.
- Touch panel display, all operation can done by the touch panel which support Chinese and English.
COD-OnlineAnalyser is a high performance automatically CODMn （ermanganate Index）analyser. The device consists of the sampling unit, digester unit, measure unit, operate and display unit. The device with reasonable design of the construction, working stable and reliable, easier maintenance which can can accuracy detect the permanganate Index of
- the surface water
- drinking water
- and sea water
Sampling by the peristaltic pump to the digester, then add Potassium Permanganate and the sulfuric acid which heating to100℃ for high temperature digest 30 min. The organic substance in the sample will be oxidized by the Potassium permanganate .Add overdose Sodium oxalate to deoxidize the rest Potassium permanganate after the reaction, then use the Potassium permanganate standard solution to titrate the overdose Sodium oxalate. Photometric measurement by the colorimeter to determinate the end point of the titration, then the PLC will automatically calculate the COD concentration according to the working curve of absorbance value combined with the standard sample.
|0 - 8/20/60mg/L
|< 5% RSD
|< 3% FS/24h
|< 3% FS/24h
|2, 3, 4, ...h/once or continuous measurement
|sampling by peristaltic pump
|2 channel analog 4-20mA
|Temperature: 5~35°C; Humidity: <85%
|Weight and size
|Weight: ~50Kg; Size HxLxW: 160x58x38cm
|No oil, no supended solid, temperature: 5~35°C, Pressure: 0~0.1Bar, Flow: 1.5~3L/min