There were guest from Austria, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Turkey and a delegation from Korea.
The presentations covered the use of early warning systems, water security, risk management and biomonitoring instruments in Germany, the Netherlands and around the world.
We also had our traditional barbecue evening at the Westensee in Felde on Wednesday evening.
List of Presentations
Please feel free to download a presentation from the list below.
- Peter-Diedrich Hansen, Eckehardt Unruh, Technical University, Berlin. Immunological and cellular reactions influenced by microgravitation and space irradiation - Development of a biosensor with phagocytes (TRIPLE-LUX B)
- Premsyl Soldan, Water Research Institute of T.G.M., Czechia. Experience with the Daphnia Toximeter in the Czech Republic.
- Premsyl Soldan, TV report, avi file.
- Premsyl Soldan, TV news report, avi file.
- Premsyl Soldan, Report subtitles file.
- Corina de Hoogh, KIWA & Arco Wagenvoort, AqWa consultant in ecology, The Netherlands. Alarm evaluation of the bbe AlgaeToximeter in The Netherlands
- Arco Wagenvoort, AqWa consultant in ecology & Corina de Hoogh, KIWA, The Netherlands. Alarm evaluation of the bbe DaphniaToximeter in The Netherlands.
- Hanno Dahlhaus, University of Münster &, bbe, Germany. Variation of benthic algae communities on stone surfaces – A river study.
- Carsten Lüring, bbe, Germany. An emerging tool in fresh water analysis of algae.
- Jarmila Makovinska Water Research Institute, Slovakia & Corina de Hoogh, KIWA, The Netherlands. Assessment of the Phytobenthos in the Danube and its Tributaries in 2007.
- Arne Körtzinger, IFM-Geomar, Kiel, Germany. CO2 partial pressure measurements from Voluntary Observing Ships - needs, options and examples.
- Tobias Boehme, 4H Jena, Germany.. 4H Ferrybox, Automatic and Remote-Controlled Measurements for Environmental Tasks with Special Aspects of New Software Tools and Device Interfaces of the Future.
- Villu Kikas, Marine Systems Institute, Estonia. Experiences and Results with a 4H Jena FerryBox system on Board the Ferry Galaxy.
- Sibyl Scharrer, IB Europa, Germany. EU funding - the Enterprise Europe Network - EEN.
- Luca Sanfilipo, Systea, Italy. Multiparametric Approach to Water Quality Management: Project WARMER.
- Harald Sommer, Ingenieurgesellschaft Prof. Dr. Sieker mbH, Hoppegarten, Germany. Application and Funding in the EU – Experiences and Examples.
- Georg Staaks & Daniela Baganz, Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries, Berlin, Germany. FischFIT-Monitoring: a project for application of electronic microsystems in the water sector.
- Detlev Lohse, bbe, Germany. ToxProtect 64 vs. Fish Toximeter – A Comparison.
- Eiko Thiessen, Univ. Kiel, Germany. Image analysis in the fish production – A new approach.
- Christian Moldaenke, bbe, Germany. The AquaBiotox Project – Development of a new broadband sensor in the drinking water supply.
- Florian Schulz, F&E Gewässermesstechnik, Reinbek, Germany. Variable fluorescence in algal cells – expression of the physiological status.
- Anna Mackowiak, Univ. Krakow, Poland. Terrestrial investigations – fluorescence pattern of lichens.